Thursday 15 February 2018

Neymar: I'm cheerful at PSG

15 February 2018 01:57

Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar demanded he was content with the Ligue 1 mammoths in the midst of diligent connects to Real Madrid.

Neymar and PSG endured a 3-1 misfortune to Madrid in the primary leg of their Champions League last-16 tie at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday.

The Brazil universal has been connected with a shocking move to Madrid notwithstanding just joining PSG in a world-record €222million change from Barcelona a year ago.

Be that as it may, talking after the primary leg, Neymar said he was glad at PSG, where he is contracted until 2022.

"I have an agreement with PSG. I am content with my partners and I just consider my story here," he told correspondents, by means of Sport.

PSG are confronting a tremendous fight to progress to the Champions League quarter-finals after their first-leg misfortune.

FULL TIME: PSG down however not out. There's still a hour and a half left to play... #RCMPSGpic.twitter.com/z7alWMcaUa

— PSG English (@PSG_English) February 14, 2018

In any case, Neymar trusts they can convey in the arrival leg in Paris on March 6.

"Nothing is chosen. There is another diversion at home, before our fans, which will be hard, similar to the one in Madrid," he said.

"Be that as it may, I trust we can do it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment