Wednesday 14 February 2018

Di Maria: I would play for Barcelona













 Di Maria: I would play for Barcelona

14 February 2018

Previous Real Madrid star Angel Di Maria uncovered he would have no issue playing for their LaLiga rivals Barcelona.

Di Maria burned through four seasons at the Santiago Bernabeu, winning a LaLiga crown and Champions League title among various different trophies.

The Argentina global spent a battle at Manchester United before touching base at his present club Paris Saint-Germain in 2015.

In spite of his history at Madrid, Di Maria, 29, said he would play for Barca if the open door introduced itself.

"My association with Madrid is done on the grounds that my cycle there finished," he disclosed to So Foot.

"To be honest, I wouldn't have an issue to play at Barca, despite what might be expected.

"The main club I couldn't play for is Newell's Old Boys on the grounds that I am an aficionado of Rosario Central."

Di Maria and PSG confront Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment