Monday 19 February 2018

Lewandowski won't be occupied by Real Madrid bits of gossip

Lewandowski won't be occupied by Real Madrid bits of gossip

19 February 2018

Robert Lewandowski intends to disregard hypothesis about a move to Real Madrid and keep helping Bayern Munich challenge for flatware.

Poland global Lewandowski will be out of agreement at the Allianz Arena in 2021 and has been touted as an objective for Madrid, who are said to be quick to support their assaulting choices following a wavering LaLiga title barrier.

The 29-year-old declines to be occupied by such talk and demands his full spotlight will be on helping Bayern keep on enjoying accomplishment as they surround a 6th progressive Bundesliga title.

"Right now I don't stress over it," Lewandowski told Kicker.

"If I somehow managed to consider the Real theory a Bayern player it would not be beneficial for me since I wouldn't be centered around my activity here any longer.

"I'm a Bayern player and I need to give everything here."


0 comments:

Post a Comment